, , , Fire Mages can now turn off the flame orb effect of Felo'melorn by talking to Erzmagierin Melis.
Plan the perfect outfit using Wowhead's Transmog Tools, including Transmog Sets, Dressing Room, and User-Submitted Outfits.
Illnea Blutdorn, outside of the Mining building in Dalaran, turns in one Blut von Sargeras for a number of Legion crafting reagents. This will undoubtably have an effect on the economy; you can see the price of any item by going to "Buyout Price" in Quick Facts on any item page. Clicking on that price will take you to more detailed information on The Undermine Journal.
Table of prices courtesy of jjanchan:
Several professions have received new items to craft:
All of our Legion Profession guides are updated, and more details on 7.1 changes are in the Patch 7.1 Profession Guide.
Every patch brings about balance tweaks, buffs, and nerfs for specializations. See how your specialization has changed in the patch with our Talent Calculator, Honor Talent Calculator, and Artifact Calculator.
Check out our specialization guides for information on ability usage, gear and artifact recommendations, and more:
In Patch 7.1, the leveling ability flow has changed once again. Players have fewer abilities at very low levels, with important ones unlocked at level 20, 40, and 50. There is always something new to look forward to!
- Using Rogues as an example, in Patch 7.1 you will start off with Finsterer Stoß as your combo-point generator at Level 1. If you stick with the Assassination spec, you will replace that ability with Verstümmeln at level 40.
As part of introducing important abilities at levels 20, 40, and 50, some abilities have reshuffled their levels:
- Some examples using well-known abilities: Nachtklinge is now available at 20, down from 46, Leerengestalt is now available at 20 up from 10, Hervorrufung is now available at 20 down from 40.
Some abilities acquired at low levels take on additional complexity at higher levels with new Ability Ranks:
- For example, Feuerschlag is an instant-cast ability acquired at level 3. Rank 2, acquired at level 14, makes Fire Blast always crit. Rank 3, acquired at level 48, gives Fire Blast 2 charges. The end result with all three Ranks is unchanged from how the ability works on live servers, but for a player leveling, the benefits are spread out.
We've updated our leveling guides for new players with the ability changes. If you want to dig into further detail, you can browse our database spell pages by going to Database > Spells > Specialization and then clicking on the spec you prefer.
A number of UI improvements are coming in Patch 7.1. Notable ones include:
- Players can hide belt at transmogrification NPCs.
- Dungeon Journal has a new option to filter loot by slot.
- Gear that is an ilvl upgrade has an arrow in your inventory.
- Ancient Mana is blue, not yellow, on the minimap. The cursor is a gathering hand, not a cogwheel. It is also a shared tap!
- The flight path map now shows what Loremaster quests in your quest log are in each zone. (In 7.0 the map only showed World Quests.)
See images of these UI improvements, as well as additional improvements not outlined in this post, in our Patch 7.1 UI Improvements Post.
The Action Camera has made its return in Patch 7.1! You will have to enable it every time you log on. This is so that people do not accidentally enable it by default and then experience motion sickness.
To enable the Action Camera, type: /console ActionCam
Simple options include: basic, full, off, and default. More advanced options are related to NamePlates and Target Focus, which are detailed in this Reddit comment.
Zügel des prestigeträchtigen Kriegswolfs and Zügel des prestigeträchtigen Schlachtrosses are rewards for completing the following World PvP quests 20 times: Rabenwehrrandale, Operation: Murlocfreiheit, Rabiate Rauferei, Finsterbrularena
- Rabenwehrrandale by Black Rook Hold in Val'sharah requires you to kill other players (or spawned NPCs) until your progress bar reaches 100%.
- Operation: Murlocfreiheit by northwest Azsuna is a free-for-all PvP area where you can also loot and turn in Verwittertes Artefakt for Honor. You can even turn into a Murloc with special abilities via Gurglrgmrgl!!
- Rabiate Rauferei in northern Stormheim requires you to kill players or subdue nearby animals; mounting these animals grants you a special action button.
- Finsterbrularena in central Highmountain requires you to kill multiple Muskelprotz der Steinfäuste. Getting to this cave is a bit of a challenge--check the comments for info!
- In 7.1 players do not have to choose between Prestige and grinding out Honor Talents again; the talents will remain as they prestige up and gain cosmetic rewards.
- Artifact Power rewards have been increased in the patch.
- The Honor reward for your first Skirmish, 2v2 Arena, 3v3 Arena, and Rated Battleground is twice that of subsequent victories.
- Every Battleground or Rated Battleground victory will reward a piece of gear.
- Each bracket of rated PvP (2v2, 3v3, Rated Battlegrounds) has a weekly quest that rewards items based on your best rating from the previous week.
- An improved interface now shows how much Honor is rewarded for various activities in game.
- More details in the Legion Season 1 PvP Overview
Our friends at J!NX have provided us with another giveaway to celebrate the launch of their new Legion merchandise line. We've giving away 7x $50 gift certificates which can be used on J!NX Warcraft Merchandise. Some of their new merchandise includes the Holy Ashbringer Tee, Pepe's Hats and Helms Tee, and the Mythic Death Knight Tee.
Simply reply to this post with a Wowhead link (item, guide, etc) to your favorite thing in Patch 7.1 to enter for a chance to win. This giveaway ends on November 1st, 11:59 PM Pacific, and is open internationally. Only a single, relevant comment will count towards the random drawing and the winners will be contacted via their Wowhead email. Good luck!
Wowhead Premium bekommen
Für etwa 1$ pro Monat könnt ihr eine werbefreie Seite genießen, Premium-Features freischalten und die Seite unterstützen!
© 2021 Fanbyte