BlizzardWorld of Warcraft PTR Patch 5.2
New Raid: Throne of Thunder
New Daily Quest Hub: The Isle of the Thunder King.
Here players can join the assault to conquer Emperor Lei Shen's island stronghold, unlock new questlines and daily quest hubs, participate in special events, earn the right to visit the fabled Treasure Room, lay claim an arsenal of powerful Mogu artifacts for their faction, and more.
- Each faction's finest are spearheading the assault: the Offensive der Kirin Tor led by Jaina Proudmoore and the Sonnenhäscheransturm led by Lor'themar Theron. Earning reputation with these new factions offers heroes the opportunity to receive new quests and reputation rewards, including powerful items and an intimidating new mount.
- After both the Alliance and the Horde have eked out a foothold on the isle, players can choose to perform quests that are PvE or PvP focused. PvP quests will direct players against opposing faction NPCs, but slaying opposing players will grant credit as well.
- As the heroes conquer the Isle, they will unlock the powerful Lightning Forge, which will allow Blacksmiths to forge mighty raid-worthy items, as well as classic weapons from the past.
- Players on the PTR can teleport to the Insel des Donners at their faction shrines in the Das Tal der Ewigen Blüten. While the Insel des Donners will be unlocked progressively by each realm based on participation in the war effort, initially only some of the Isle’s features will be unlocked. Future updates will include the Shipyard and the Main Courtyard. Some features, including the Treasure Room, will not yet be available.
The Legendary Quest Continues:
- Emperor Lei Shen, the Thunder King, has returned to wreak his vengeance on Pandaria. It falls to the heroes of the Alliance and the Horde to stop the newly resurrected tyrant and his Zandalari allies in the massive new raid: Der Thron des Donners.
- Der Thron des Donners is a sprawling citadel housing 12 new raid encounters, and players that defeat Emperor Lei Shen in Heroic mode can earn the opportunity to face an additional 13th foe.
- The Raid Finder version of the Der Thron des Donners will be divided into 4 different wings.
- Join the Shado-Pan-Vorstoß in their singular drive to see Lei Shen, The Thunder King defeated once and for all, and gain access to impressive Valor reward items. Reputation with this faction can be earned only within the Throne of Thunder raid dungeon.
- Please note: During the 5.2 PTR, this raid dungeon will only be available during a limited testing window. Keep an eye on our PTR Discussion Forum for details.
New World Bosses: Nalak, the Storm Lord and Oondasta
- Wrathion must know the origin and source of Mogu power, and Azeroth's mightiest heroes will aid the Black Prince in finding out what it is. The search for information will take players into the depths of the Thunder King's Palace, and pit them against trials of perseverence and skill. Along the way, they'll unlock the secrets to a new legendary metagem, the Krone des Himmels.
- Players seeking to re-acquire previous Legendary quest rewards (Such as gems for Sha-touched weapons) can now speak with the Blacktalon Quartermaster, the surly-looking Pandaren standing in the first floor of the Tavern in the Mists.
- Nalak, the Storm Lord
After the Isle of the Thunder King has been conquered, the gate guardian of the Thunder King's citadel will appear: Nalak, the Storm Lord. Players will frequently have the opportunity to test their mettle against him.
Buy The Farm
- Found in a place that has been lost in time, the great devilsaur lord Oondasta has been outfitted for battle with weaponry and armor by the Zandalari, and awaits players brave enough (or foolhardy enough) to seek him out on the mysterious Insel der Riesen found in the seas north of Kun-Lai-Gipfel.
New World Boss System
- Players that have grown attached to working the land at Sunsong Ranch can now purchase the land from Bauer Yoon. Once the farm is owned by a player, it becomes a rest point like an Inn, where the player can bind and instantly log out. Work orders will pour in to the farm from factions across Pandaria, and completing a work orders will earn a reputation boost with the issuing faction.
- Please note: The new Sunsong Ranch features are not available on the PTR, but will be coming soon.
- All world bosses are now Tap to Faction. This new system offers every eligible player of the same faction that engages a boss the chance to earn loot. Under the new system, players will only be able to earn loot from each world boss once per week, but bonus rolls apply. Bosses will now respawn more frequently as well.
Todessog now heals for 150% of the damage dealt (was 100%).
- Umwandlung now costs 5 Runic Power plus 5 per second thereafter (was 10 Runic Power plus 10 per second).
- Death Knights now maintain the same health percentage when switching into and out of Veteran des Dritten Krieges.
- The Bloodworms summoned by now have 200% more health and heals for triple the amount.
- Strangulieren's cooldown has been reduced to 60 seconds, up from 120.
- Ersticken's cooldown has been reduced to 30 seconds (was 1 minute)
The Frost and Unholy tier-14 2-piece set bonus has reduced to 4% (was 10%) increased damage on Froststoß, Auslöschen, and Geißelstoß.
- now also applies to .
- Gargoyle beschwören no longer costs Runic Power.
- Gargoylestoß now deals Shadow and Nature damage (was Nature only).
- now causes to inflict , in addition to its other effects.
- Wirbelsturm now has a 20 second cooldown for Feral Druides.
Shattering Blow now has a 1.5 second cast time to align correctly with the Warrior version of this ability.
has been redesigned. It now triggers Cat Form and grants 50% increased movement speed for 4 seconds after teleporting, and no longer activates Prowl. Cenarischer Zauberschutz
now grants 100% increased healing. Rasende Regeneration
now scales 10% more efficiently with attack power. Mit Klauen und Zähnen
now scales 10% more efficiently with attack power.
now provides 20% more armor per Mastery rating. Verjüngung
now costs approximately 9% less mana.
now cost 55% less mana.
can now snare more than one target at a time. Massenumschlingung
now has a 30 second cooldown (was 2 minutes). Taifun
now has a 30 second cooldown (was 20 seconds).
The Treants summoned by
now deal more damage and healing, and the
tooltip will report the capabilities of these summoned pets. Seele des Waldes
Wache der Natur
- Balance: Now generates 40 Lunar or Solar energy upon leaving Eclipse.
- Feral: Unchanged.
- Guardian: Generates 3 additional Rage per Mangle.
- Restoration: Now grants 70% Haste on the next spell cast after the Druide casts Rasche Heilung.
now has a 90 second cooldown (was 3 minutes), and now increases damage and healing done by 10% (was 20%). Zorn
damage have been increased by 9%.
- damage have been increased by 9%.
- Sternensog damage have been increased by 9%.
- will no longer strike targets that are affected by crowd control effects.
- Dickes Fell now reduces critical strike chance from all types of attacks made against the Guardian Druid, instead of just melee.
- : This new passive learned at level 10 by Restoration Druids increases all healing done by the Druid by 10%.
- s will now gain 75% of the overhealing performed by the Druid’s Verjüngung effects, up to a maximum of 100% of the Druid’s health in bonus healing, and growing larger as they do so. When is cast, this bonus healing will be divided evenly amongst targets in the area of effect.
Balance/Restoration Druid PvP Gloves: Bonus now increases Wirbelsturm
duration by 2 seconds (previously increased Wirbelsturm
range by 5 yards).
Feral Druid PvP Gloves now also increases the duration of
by 1 second.
Feral Druid PvP 2-piece bonus to 15% movement speed while outdoors for Druids in Bear Form, Cat Form, or Travel Form no longer stacks with the Druid talent Schnelligkeit der Wildnis
Feral Druid PvP 4-piece bonus also causes successful interrupts with Schädelstoß
to reset the cooldown of
- Targeting for and has been improved. These abilities will now always hit the primary target and are much more responsive about which secondary targets they hit.
- Gezielter Schuss cast time has been been reduced to 2.5 seconds (was 2.9 seconds)
- Zorn des Wildtiers may now be activated when there is no line of sight to the Hunter's pet.
- now has a 24 second cooldown (was 20).
- Bindender Schuss no longer has a Focus cost.
- Wyverngift no longer has a Focus cost, and its cooldown is now 45 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Glyph of Marked for Death has been removed, and its effects are now baseline.
- The Fetch ability from Ausgebrannte Glyphe no longer requires a target. When activated, the pet will automatically choose a nearby corpse to loot.
- New Glyph: Ausgebrannte Glyphe. This glyph now causes Rückzug to heal the Hunter for 5% of maximum health when used.
- now removes Hervorrufung's cooldown and reduces its channeling time and duration by 50%. A completed Hervorrufung now grants 15% increased damage (was 25%) for 1 minute (was 40 seconds) after an Hervorrufung is completed. Passive mana regeneration is reduced by 50% only while Invoker's Energy is active.
- Große Unsichtbarkeit now has a 90 second cooldown (was 2.5 minutes).
- cast by Mirror Images now deals 50% more damage.
- Glyph of Fire Blast has been replaced with Ausgebrannte Glyphe. Ausgebrannte Glyphe causes damage over time effects spread by Inferno Blast to spread to 1 additional target.
- Heiße Sohlen is now a level 15 talent, replacing Versengen.
- , a new talent is available at level 30 and replaces Heiße Sohlen. The passive ability encases the Mage in fiery energy, absorbing damage from each attack made against the Mage equal to 20% of their spellpower, up to a maximum of 30% of the attack.
- Eisschollen now has a 45 second cooldown (was 1 minute) and its duration have been increased to 15-seconds (was 10-seconds).
- Ring des Frosts cast instantly through now has a 2 second arming period before the Freeze effect is activated against targets in the area of effect. The 2 second arming period can be reduced by Haste.
- from can no longer be dispelled.
- now stuns the target for 5 seconds (was 4 seconds).
- Ausgebrannte Glyphe now removes it from global cooldown but also reduces its duration by 1 second.
- Mage PvP 2-piece bonus now requires Gegenzauber to successfully interrupt a spell before applying the 4 second cooldown reduction to Gegenzauber.
For Arcane Mages, Hervorrufung now restores 40% (was 60%) of total mana over 6 seconds, and consumes all s. For each consumed, the total amount of mana regenerated is increased by 10%, up to a maximum of 80% over 6 seconds. Hervorrufung remains the same for Fire and Frost.
- Arkanschlag's mana cost has been increased to 1.66667% of base mana (was 1.5%).
- s now stacks up to 4 times (was 6), increases damage by 50% (was 25%), and increases mana cost by 150% (was 75%).
- Versengen is no longer a talent and is now available to all Fire Mages.
- Eisige Finger now has a 15% (was 12%) chance to activate from Frostblitz, Hagel and Gefrorene Kugel, and a 5% (was 4%) chance to activate from .,
and a 10% (was 9%) chance to activate from Versengen.
- Ausgebrannte Glyphe now causes Eislanze to deal 50% damage to one additional target (was 40%).
- now deals 24% more damage, but its debuff no longer increases subsequent damage.
- Water Elemental
Freeze no longer does damage, and only provides Eisige Finger on a successful freeze.
- New Level 60 Talent: Ring des Friedens
Ring des Friedens forms an 8-yard sanctuary around a friendly target for 8 seconds, disabling enemy player auto-attacks in PvP, and causing all enemies (both players and NPCs) in the area of effect to be disarmed for the duration. In addition, enemies that cast a damaging spell while within the area of effect will be silenced for 3-seconds. The ability has a 45 second cooldown.
New Windwalker and Brewmaster ability added at level 30:
- removes all stun, fear, and root effects, and reduces the duration of those effects if they are re-applied by 60% for 6 seconds. It has a 2 minute cooldown.
now costs 4.5% (was 4%) of base mana to use. Chiwelle
now does 100% more damage and healing, and no longer costs Chi, but now has a 15 second cooldown. Zenimpuls
now has a limit of 2 (was 1), now detonates when either the recipient reaches 35% health or the Zenimpuls
is dispelled, and no longer costs Chi. Chistoß
now does 100% more damage and healing, no longer costs Chi, and now has a 30 second cooldown.
Deadly Reach has been removed.
Path of Blossoms has been removed.
Glyph of Path of Blossoms is now
. This glyph causes the Monk's Paralysis ability to remove all damage-over-time effects on the target. Paralyse
is now a physical, non-magical effect, and can no longer be dispelled, grounded or reflected, and its base range has been increased to 20 yards. The paralysis effect lasts 40 seconds (was 30 seconds) for non-player targets, 4 seconds when used against other players, and lasts 50% (was 200%) longer when used from behind a target. Tigerrausch
no longer have a Chi cost. Tigerrausch
can no longer be used on targets that have other temporary speed increases active.
now has a 30 second cooldown (was 60 seconds). Schaden dämpfen
can now be used while stunned, and its cooldown will now begin when used, not when the effect ends. Heilendes Elixier
now heals the Mönch
for 15% of maximum health (was 10%). Chitorpedo
now deals 15% more damage.
s now have a duration of 1 minute. Healing Spheres generated by Meisterschaft: Nebelschwall
now have a duration of 30 seconds.
- Lebenskokon can no longer be dispelled.
- Zenfokus, the 4-piece Mistweave set bonus, is now more responsive.
- It is no longer possible to use Donnerfokustee while silenced.
- Statue der Jadeschlange beschwören no longer costs mana.
- s will now heal for 50% of their original value if they expire without being picked up. This healing will factor in relevant Mastery.
- Xuen will now fixate on the Mönch's original target.
- Uralte Lehren des Klosters now heals for 25% of the damage done(was 50%).
- heals for 12.5% per stack of damage done(was 25%).
- Lehren des Klosters now provides additional benefits.
damage increased by 100% and restores 1% of max mana.
- Knisternder Jadeblitz damage increased by 100%.
- now hits 4 additional nearby targets for 50% damage.
: A new Mistweaver passive activated by a successful Tigerklaue
or damaging at least 3 enemies with Wirbelnder Kranichtritt
. Upon gaining
, the Monk's next
deals 150% (was 200%) more damage..
- New Level 75 Ability: Sturm, Erde und Feuer
The Windwalker can summon up to two elemental duplicates that mirror damaging abilities that the Mönch uses while they are active. For each spirit summoned, the Mönch's damage is reduced: 1 spirit causes the Mönch and the spirit to deal 60% of the Mönch's normal damage, while 2 spirits will cause the Mönch and both active spirits to deal 40% of the Mönch's normal damage. Each spirit lasts until the ability is canceled, or that spirit's target dies or otherwise becomes unavailable, or they're killed (they can be targeted and have 10% of the Monk's health).
When using Furorfäuste, the stun effect will only apply from the Monk (not the spirits).
s’ damage has been adjusted to scale from weapon damage rather than attack power. Combobrecher
is now a passive ability granted at level 15 that grants a 12% chance to make the Mönch
's next Blackout-Tritt
cost no Chi.
New mastery: Meisterschaft: Comboschläge
-- Increases the damage bonus provided by
by .2% per Mastery per stack.
now increases damage by 1% per stack (was 2%), but is now improved by Meisterschaft: Comboschläge
now gains 1 charge after spending 2 Chi (was 4 Chi).
now gains 1 charge after spending 3 2 Chi (was 4 Chi).
will now stack to 20, but only 10 charges can be consumed per activation.
A user interface alert now displays upon reaching 10 stacks of
Meisterschaft: Flüchtiger Kämpfer
- Black Ox Statue
The damage requirement to activate has been increased by 100%. The spell tooltip has been updated to reflect the change.
now provides 25% more Stagger per Mastery rating.
Windwalker Monk PvP 2-piece bonus now also increases the range of Fasshieb
- Hammer des Lichts now also applies a 50% snare for 2 seconds to targets that take damage from the area of effect.
- now reduces all incoming damage by 10% in addition to its other effects.
- 's periodic heal now provides 100% more healing when self-cast.
- Judgment now costs 5% of base mana.
- Buße now has a cast time of 1.7 seconds (was 1.5 seconds)
- 's absorb effect can now be dispelled.
- Selbstloser Heiler now boosts Lichtblitz by 20/40/60% (down from 33/66/100%).
- Ausgebrannte Glyphe no longer requires to be active.
- Ausgebrannte Glyphe can also activate from .
Blendendes Licht now has a 1.8 second cast time for Holy Paladins. It remains instant cast for Retribution and Protection.
- The 4-piece PvP set bonus now grants Holy Power when casting Lichtblitz (was Word of Glory).
- The base damage of Weihe has been increased by 789%, and it now scales less efficiently with attack power by approximately 11%.
- now increases Lichtblitz by 100% (was 30%).
- When Hand of Sacrifice is cast by a Retribution Paladin, all harmful magic effects are removed from the party or raid member.
- The amount of healing done by Blitzheilung, Verbindende Heilung, Erneuerung, and Gebet der Besserung have been reduced by 20%.
- is a new passive ability obtained by Discipline and Holy Priests at level 10. This ability increases the amount of healing done by Blitzheilung, Verbindende Heilung, Erneuerung, and Gebet der Besserung by 25%. For Holy and Discipline Priests, there is no change to the amount of healing done by those four spells.
- 's stacking effect now also increases the healing of Sühne.
- Strahlenkranz will no longer hit enemies that are in stealth
- 's Geisthülle can no longer be dispelled.
- Gedankenkontrolle now has a 1.8 second cast time (was 2.5 seconds).
- Engelsfeder now has a 6 second duration (was 4 seconds).
Körper und Geist now has a 3 second duration (was 4 seconds).
- Fokussierter Wille is now a passive for Holy priests as well as Discipline priests.
- Power Word: Solace has been replace with a new talent: .
For Holy and Discpline, Power Word: Solace replaces Heiliges Feuer. It deals the same damage, and interacts with other spells and abilities in the same manner, but is instant, costs no mana, and restores 1% of maximum mana on each cast.
- For Shadow, this ability causes Mind Flay to gain the Insanity effect when it's cast on a target with 3 Shadow damage-over-time spells on it. Insanity increases the damage of Gedankenschinden by 33% per Shadow Orb consumed.
only works from Gedankenstachel
s that aren't instant casts from Surge of Darkness.
Glyph of Desperation has been replaced with Ausgebrannte Glyphe
can now always be cast while stunned.
New Glyph: Ausgebrannte Glyphe
applies Verbindende Heilung
a third nearby friendly target, but costs 35% more mana.
Glyph of Inner Focus has been replaced with Ausgebrannte Glyphe
now always grants 5 seconds of immunity to Silences, Interrupts, and Dispels.
New Glyph: Ausgebrannte Glyphe
reduces the duration of Geschwächte Seele
by 2 seconds. Heiliges Feuer
is now an instant cast ability. Ausgebrannte Glyphe
has been redesigned. It now increases the range of Heiliges Feuer
, Heilige Pein
, and Machtwort: Trost
by 10 yards. Phantom
no longer makes the Priest untargetable by ranged attacks, and the movement impairing immunity effect is now 5 seconds (was 3 seconds).
- Fokussierter Wille now reduces damage taken by 15% per stack, with a limit of 2 stacks.
- Geisthülle no longer benefits from Mastery, and now properly includes the benefits of and critical effect chance.
- Sühne damage and healing has been increased by 20%.
- Rapture now reduces the cost of Machtwort: Schild by 25% and provides mana equal to 150% (was 200%) of the Priest's Spirit, but no longer benefits from Spirit provided by short-duration bonuses.
- is no longer guaranteed when Gebet der Heilung is cast. The effect now procs when the spell crits.
- Geisthülle can no longer be dispelled.
- Gedankenschlag damage has been increased by 20%.
- Dispersion now belongs to the Shadow spell school.
The 2-piece Holy/Discipline PvP set bonus is now the previous Item - Priest PvP Set Discipline/Holy 4P Bonus
4-piece bonus, instead of Heiliger Funke
The 4-piece Holy/Discipline PvP set bonus has been redesigned. It now reduces the cooldown of Chakra by 25 seconds. When Geisthülle
is active the mana cost of Flash Heal is reduced by 50%. Schurke
- is now a baseline ability learned at level 68 and no longer resets the cooldown on Mantel der Schatten.
- Versatility has been removed.
- New Level 90 Talent: Todesurteil
Marks a target and instantly generates 5 combo points. When that target dies, Todesurteil's cooldown is reset. This talent has a 1 minute cooldown.
New Level 60 Talent: Geschwindigkeitsschub
now costs 30 Energy (was 50 Energy), can be used in Stealth, and always grants increased movement speed in addition to breaking snare effects, but no longer breaks root effects. Shurikenwurf
now causes the Rogue to throw ranged shurikens coated in Lethal Poison instead of auto-attacking for up to 10 seconds if the enemy is farther than 10 yards away. Tödlicher Wurf
can now interrupt spellcasting when used at 3, 4, and 5 combo points, and upon interrupt prevents any spell in that school from being cast for 4, 5 and 6 seconds respectively (was 5 combo points and 6 seconds). Blenden
now has a cooldown of 2 minutes (was 1.5 minutes).
• Mantel der Schatten
now has a cooldown of 1 minute (was 2 minutes). Rauchbombe
now reduces damage taken by allies in the area of effect by 20% in addition to current effects. Nervenlähmung
now reduces the effectiveness of healing provided by the target by 10% (was 25%). Schattenfokus
now reduces ability energy costs by 75% while stealthed (was 100%).
PvP set bonuses have been changed:
- Lebenskraft is now the 4 piece set bonus and increases maximum energy by 30 (was 10).
- Tödliche Mischung is now the 2 piece set bonus, and its effects remain unchanged.
- Kampfkraft now increases attack power by 30% (was 25%).
- Klingenwirbel has been changed. It now strikes up to 4 additional nearby targets for 40% of normal damage.
- now increases the damage the target takes by 20% (was 16%).
- will now deal the same damage to subsequent targets as it does to the first.
- Lava Beam's damage now increases with jumps. Each jump increases the damage by 10%.
- Meister der Elemente now has a 90 second cooldown (was 2 minutes).
- is now available to Elemental Schamanes as well as Enhancement Schamanes.
- no longer requires that the target be within the area of effect of Heilender Regen.
- now increases spell haste by 5% and melee haste by 10% (was 5%/5%).
- Ausgebrannte Glyphe now adds a 6 second cooldown to Reinigen.
- Totem des Steinbollwerks now absorbs 25% more damage.
- Flametongue now increases damage by 20% (was 30%), and Lavaeruption damage by 10% (was 0%).
- Primal Earth Elemental and Primal Fire Elemental now deal 20% more damage.
- now has a chance to increase the caster's Agility for Enhancement Schamanes.
- Ausgebrannte Glyphe has been redesigned. This glyph now causes the Schamane to heal for 50% of the damage dealt by .
- 's duration has been increased by 25%.
- The talent Beständige Totems now has an additional effect. Any totems that have been destroyed or replaced behave as if the totem had been active for at least 1 second.
- When summoned, the Totem des Steinbollwerks has health equal to 10% of the casting Shaman's health.
- The talent Wächter der Natur now preserves the player's health percentage when its maximum health boosting effect expires.
now lowers the cost of shocks by 90% (still lowers the cost of other “beneficial, instant, damaging and totem spells” by 75%).
- Teufelsrüstung now reduces damage taken by 10%, instead of increasing the Warlock’s armor.
- Blood Fear has been replaced by Blood Horror. Blood Horror costs 5% health, has 1 charge, and lasts 60 seconds with a 30 second cooldown. While Blood Horror is active, melee attacks that strike the Warlock will cause the attacker to be horrified for 4 seconds.
- Brennender Ansturm now also prevents movement impairing effects from reducing the Warlock’s movement speed below 100% of normal, in addition to its other effects.
- The Imp pet ability Blood Pact has been removed.
- now increases Stamina in addition to Spell Power.
- Seele entziehen now provides an absorption shield instead of healing.
- Dunkler Pakt now requires the pet to sacrifice 25% of its health to activate (was 50%).
- is now a passive talent, and its activated ability has been removed.
- The passive damage from no longer has a visual effect.
- Grimoire der Opferung now increases the damage of abilities by 20% (was 25%) for Destruction, and 45% (was 50%) for Affliction.
- Grimoire der Opferung now provides the spell Whiplash instead of Seduction when a Succubus is sacrificed.
- Glyph of Burning Embers has been removed, and its effects are now baseline for Destruction Hexenmeisters.
- Glyph of Soul Shards has been removed, and its effects are now baseline for Affliction Hexenmeisters.
- New Glyph: Ausgebrannte Glyphe. This glyph increases the healing gained from by 33%, but the health is restored over 10 seconds.
- New Glyph: Ausgebrannte Glyphe. This glyph increases the healing gained from by 30%.
- Ausgebrannte Glyphe changed. This ability now reduces the cast time of Instabiles Gebrechen by 25%.
Instabiles Gebrechen’s backlash effect is now always a critical hit, and deals approximately 15% more damage.
- The tier-14 2-piece set bonus now causes to incresae the duraton of Heimsuchung by 4 seconds (instead of the previous Nightfall modifier).
- Fire and Brimstone now has a radius of 10 yards (was 15 yards).
- The benefit of Haste from items and consumables has been increased by 100% for all Warriors.
- Klingensturm can no longer be disarmed.
- Frontkämpfer now reduces damage by 15% (was 25%).
- Unnachgiebiger Wächter now improves the damage reduction of Frontkämpfer by 10% for Protection Warriors.
- Schockwelle now has a 40 second cooldown (was 20 seconds), striking 3 or more targets will reduce its cooldown by 20 seconds.
- Kräfte sammeln now generates 15 rage (was 20) over 10-seconds.
- Kriegstreiber now reduces the target's movement by 50% for 15 seconds (8 seconds in PvP) in addition to its other effects. The 3-second stun/knockdown is now in the diminishing returns category for stuns (same as Schockwelle and Sturmblitz), and not the proc stun diminishing returns category.
- now scales approximately 10% less efficiently with attack power.
- Sturmblitz now deals 125% weapon damage (was 100%).
- now costs 30 Rage (was 60).
- Deadly Calm has been removed from the game.
- Ausgebrannte Glyphe no longer procs from Deadly Calm, it now procs from Demoralizing Shout.
- Glyph of Overpower is now Ausgebrannte Glyphe. It increases the duration of Durch das Schwert umkommen whenever Overpower or Wütendes Schlitzen are used.
- Ausgebrannte Glyphe no longer increases the damage dealt by Heldenhafter Sprung.
- will now heal the Warrior for 15% of maximum health when they have not slain an enemy (was 10%).
has been redesigned. It now causes the Warrior to gain 2 stacks of Überwältigen (maximum of 5 stacks) when Tödlicher Stoß deals damage, 1 stack when the target dodges, and no longer interacts with . It now requires level 20 (was level 50).
- Zerschmettern now deals 220% weapon damage (was 190%) and had its cost reduced to 20 rage (was 30).
- Tiefe Wunden damage have been increased by 100% for Arms Warriors.
- Wirbelwind now costs 20 rage (was 30) for Arms Warriors. The cost is unchanged for Fury Warriors.
- Overpower now costs 10 rage.
- Plötzlicher Tod now has a 25% chance to activate from Overpower instead of a 20% chance from auto attacks. In addition, using Execute makes Overpower free for 10-seconds.
- now reduces the Rage cost of Wütendes Schlitzen by 30 (was 20) and its duration has been increased to 15 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- The base damage of Schildschlag and Rache has been increased by 150%, but these abilities now scale approximately 10% less efficiently with attack power.
- Hexenmeisters can now undertake a solo adventure that culminates with the ability to change the color of their Fire spells to appear Fel green. The quest begins for those Hexenmeisters determined or fortunate enough to have laid their hands on the fabled Kodex von Xerrath.
- Upon reaching level 20 and level 60, characters will automatically receive a new quest directing them to visit the racial riding trainer and mount vendors.
- Zandalari forces have begun scouting the shores of Pandaria, searching for the perfect invasion point. The Zandalari can be found in Krasarangwildnis, Schreckensöde, Tonlongsteppe, Der Jadewald, and Kun-Lai-Gipfel. Zandalari Scouts can be handled by 1 or 2 players, while elite Kriegshetzer der Zandalaris will likely require a full party of 5 heroes. Defeat Kriegshetzer der Zandalaris to gain special drops, including crafting materials, reputation gains, an achievement, and even the chance to get one of three new rare mounts!
- Galleon now respawns much more frequently, but players can only receive loot from him once per week.
- Fite spectral porcupine fite! Three new spectral porcupine spirit beasts have appeared across Pandaria as tameable beasts, though taming them may provide quite a challenge.
- s have been added as a tameable species for Jägers that have learned the required skill. Aspiring owners should seek out clues regarding these auspicious beasts.
Raids, Dungeons and Scenarios
- Many new Battle Pets and Battle Pet abilities have been added.
- Master Trainers in Northrend, Cataclysm, and Courageous Yon will no longer field pets with higher than intended stats.
- Reflection has been replaced with Deflection, an ability that always attempts to go first and causes the pet to avoid all attacks for that round.
- Donnerblitz has been redesigned. It is now a powerful team-damage spell.
- Mr. Bigglesworth's Prowl has been replaced with a new ability, Ice Barrier, which blocks two attacks.
- Fluxfeuerkätzchen's Wind-Up has been replaced with a new ability, Flux, which deals damage to the enemy team.
- The Tuskarrdrachen has a new set of abilities that's more appropriate for a Tuskarrdrachen.
- Pets that had been affected by a crowd-control ability will now be granted Resilience, making them immune to crowd control for a short while.
- Vulkan's damage has been reduced by 15%.
- Eisgrab, Elementiumblitz, and Betäubungssaat's damage has been reduced by 25%.
- Geysir's damage has been reduced by 12.5%.
- Feuersbrunst's base damage has been increased by 20% and its bonus damage has been reduced by 60%.
- Lebensentzug now heals for a flat amount instead of a percentage of the damage that had been dealt.
- Arkane Explosion’s damage to back-line pets has been increased by 20%.
- Aufladen now provides a 125% damage bonus (was 150%), and its cooldown is now 4 rounds (was 3).
- Frostschock now properly chills targets of 2 rounds (was 4).
- Tieffrieren now has a cooldown of 4 rounds (was 3).
- Geisterhafter Biss's damage has been reduced by 20%. now has a cooldown of 7 rounds (was 3 rounds).
- Geisterhafter Schädel: Geisterhafter Biss and Lebensentzug have swapped ability positions.
Geisterstoß now has a cooldown of 4 rounds (was 3 rounds). Licht now has a cooldown of 4 rounds (was 3 rounds).
- Dunkelheit herbeirufen now lasts for 5 rounds (was 9 rounds).
- Blocking abilities that last for 2 turns like Decoy, now have a cooldown of 8 rounds.
- Totstellen now has a cooldown of 8 rounds (was 5).
- Schleichen now lasts for 2 rounds.
- Kristallüberladung now lasts for 2 rounds.
- Chi fokussieren now lasts for 1 round.
- Junger Grimmlingflitzer and Netherfeendrache– Vergänglichkeit and Arkanschlag have swapped ability positions.
- Netherschabe is now a real roach and can now survive the apocalypse.
- Kampfhaustierbandages now stack to 25 and are Bind to Account.
- Battle-Stones now have a chance to be awarded from PVP Pet Battles.
- Pets whose color schemes change each time they are summoned have returned. Older pets with this behavior now have it back, as well as some newcomers.
- Pet levels will now only display on the map when pets are tracked.
- Taming the World now lists its reward correctly in the Achievements pane.
- Level capped players will now have a chance to each Geringes Amulett des Glücks after winning a pet battle versus a Pet within 5 levels of the highest level pet on their team. Higher level pets will offer a better chance to earn a Charm.
- Winning a pet battle versus a team within 5 levels of the player's highest level pet will now award player experience.
- Fleeing a pet battle will no longer despawn the pet that was being battled, but doing so will now inflict some damage on the fleeing pet battle team.
- Disconnecting from a pet battle will once again respawn the pets you were fighting.
- Any pet that has been killed in a pet battle will now never respawn.
- A number of new pets can be found on the Isle of Lightning, including Rare spawn drops, wild pets, and raid boss drops.
- Elite Battle Pets have been added to the game world. These rare pets will spawn alone against an entire team. The Beasts of Fable taming quest will now become available from Gentle San or Sara Finkleswitch once Aki die Auserwählte has been defeated. Defeating all of the fabled beasts will award the new Red Panda pet, while completing the associated daily quest has a chance to award the rare brown, white, and orange variants.
- Please note: Many of these changes have not yet come to the PTR, but will be available soon.
- Throne of Thunder loot drops and bonus rolls are now available for testing in Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulty. Please note that at this stage of testing,
bonus rolls are not yet available, art for weapons, armor pieces, and the drop rates themselves are not yet final.
- Ao Pye at Niuzao Temple in Towlong Steppes is offering to sell Shado-Pan-Vorstoß faction gear to adventurers for Valor points. Another NPC will also be selling those items in or near the entrance to the Throne of Thunder on Isle of the Thunder King.
- For testing purposes, Flaskataur is selling normal Tier 15 armor for gold on the PTR.
- To encourage Raid Finder groups to persevere, each time an Raid Finder group wipes on a boss fight all players in the group receives a stacking buff that increases health, damage dealt, and healing done by 5% (up to a maximum of 10 stacks). This buff is cleared once the boss has been killed.
- On Normal and Heroic mode, zone-wide auras have been activated in Mogu'shangewölbe, Das Herz der Angst, and Terrasse des Endlosen Frühlings, reducing the health and damage of all enemies therein by 10%. A NPC near the entrance within each zone explains this, and offers to deactivate the buff for the benefit of brave/foolhardy adventurers.
- When Patch 5.2 goes live, all players who have defeated Will of the Emperor, Großkaiserin Shek'zeer, and/or Sha of Fear prior to the release of Patch 5.2 will receive a Feat of Strength to mark their accomplishments. The Feats of Strength will be: Der Zeit voraus: Großkaiserin Shek'zeer, Der Zeit voraus: Sha der Angst, Der Zeit voraus: Der Wille des Kaisers for players that have defeated them on Normal difficulty and Spitzenreiter: Großkaiserin Shek'zeer, Spitzenreiter: Sha der Angst, Spitzenreiter: Der Wille des Kaisersfor players that have defeated them on Heroic difficulty. Once 5.2 is released, these Feats of Strength will no longer be obtainable.
- You can now earn bonus reputation for your first dungeon and scenario of the day. You can select which reputation you choose to champion by selecting it from the reputation panel on the character screen. When you queue for a dungeon or scenario, the UI will remind you which reputation you are championing and allow you to change the reputation from there. (You cannot change that reputation once you are in the dungeon or scenario.)
- The chance of getting personal loot in Raid Finder and the chance of a successful bonus roll in Raid Finder have been greatly increased for the 5.0 raids.
- Lorewalker Cho has two new tales to tell: Ein Dolch im Dunkel and Ein wenig Geduld. Though his mystical story-weaving magic (and well, the Dungeon Finder), both Alliance and Horde characters are now able run these previously faction-specific Scenarios.
- Level 90 players that use Dungeon Finder to look for a random Dungeon or Scenario will receive additional bonus Valor Points upon completing specific Dungeons or Scenarios.
Die Belagerung des Niuzaotempels: 5 bonus Tapferkeitspunkte
- Scholomance: 10 bonus Tapferkeitspunkte
- Shado-Pan-Kloster: 15 bonus Tapferkeitspunkte
Completing the Scenarios: Das Braumondfest
, Der Jadewald
, Ein wenig Geduld
, and Düstermarschen
will award 5 additional Tapferkeitspunkte
Heroic Pandaria dungeons now award 100 Gerechtigkeitspunkte
per boss. Gold drops for those bosses have also been changed from a static 50 gold to a 40-60 gold range. Less gold will drop in groups consisting of less than 5 players.
Scenarios now award 50 Gerechtigkeitspunkte
- A new vendor has been added offering to sell Conquest PvP gear for Honor to characters that have earned 27,000 Conquest during the season. They could be found near existing Pandaria PvP vendors.
- Tyrannical Elite items have been updated so that they have the same un-budgeted PVP Power and Resilience values as standard Tyrannical items.
- Mists of Pandaria Season 2 Malevolent Gladiator’s PvP gear can now be purchased with Honor Points instead of , including weapons.
- All newly purchased Season 2 Malevolent Gladiator’s armor, offhands, and shields will have an item level of 476 (was 483). Existing Malevolent items are unaffected.
- Balance, Feral, Windwalker, Retribution, Shadow, Enhancement and Elemental now gain 25% of the bonus healing provided by PvP Power (was 0%). Dedicated healers will continue to gain 50% of the bonus healing provided by PvP Power and 0% damage from PvP Power.
- PvP trinkets that clear loss-of-control effects will now also clear these effects from the player's pet as well.
- For casters and healers, PVP Power is now split evenly between main-hand and off-hand in a manner similar to a dual-wield melee class. This change is retroactive, affecting Season 12 Malevolent and Malevolent Elite items. There should be no net change for any character already using a main-hand/off-hand combination.
- PVP Caster weapons in Season 13 cost 2250 (down from 2500) and shields/off-hands cost 1250 (up from 1000), to reflect the increased value of the off-hand slot for classes that use it in this manner. This change is not retroactive and applies only to Season 13 items.
- Characters that have attained requisite title levels (Centurion, Knight-Champion, Grand Marshal, High Warlord, etc.) through the Rated Battleground system will be able to purchase old PVP items requiring those titles.
- Players can obtain a new title "Khan", by completing the following Battleground achievements: Veteran der Schlacht um Gilneas, Meister der Zwillingsgipfel, Meister des Tempels von Katmogu, Meister der Insel der Eroberung, and Meister der Silberbruchmine.
- Players in low level battlegrounds will have their effective level raised to the maximum level allowed in that battleground bracket. Players' base stats and spells are scaled accordingly and are treated as the same level when determining hits, misses, and critical effect chance.
- Rated Battlegrounds now award conquest to the losing team based on their final score. The losing team can earn up to 200 from a very close match.
- Transmogrification rules have been broadened for several weapon types.
Two-handed axes, maces, and swords can be Transmogrified to each other.
One-handed axes, maces, and swords can be Transmogrified to each other.
Staves and polearms can be transmogrified to each other.
- The ethereals that offered to upgrade items using Valor or Justice points have departed Azeroth for the moment. They may yet return in a future patch.
- The cost of Tapferkeitspunkte gear introduced in patch 5.0 has been reduced by 50%.
- The cost ofTapferkeitspunkte gear introduced in patch 5.1 has been reduced by 25%.
- Himmelssplitters are now Bind on Account.
- Seed bags have been added, that allow planting of crops 4 plots at a time.
- Yoon's Mailbox has been renamed to Sunsong Ranch Mailbox.
- The yield from special crops has been improved to make farming them competitive with gathering these items out in the world.
- Running the Meisterpflug across underground Virmen will cause them to pop out of the ground at 30% health and stunned.
- Wild Crops will now occur less often.
It is no longer possible for a weaker application of to overwrite a stronger one.
- It is no longer possible to refresh Inquisition to a lower duration.
- The cooldown of Kauterisieren will now properly reset upon entering an Arena.
- Fixed an issue that would cause command-left-click to occur as right-click while using trackpad functionality.
- The Logitech LCD applet for G19/G15 keyboards will now launch with the 64-bit client.