BlizzardHotfixesDie Verheerte Küste
- Rewards from the enemies summoned by Netherportalstörers have been changed: These enemies should now drop significantly more Kriegsvorräte der Legionsrichter and Dauntless tokens, but no longer drop Netherbrockens or Tier 1 Sentinax beacons.
Developers' notes: We want to make sure that Netherportalstörers and the enemies they attract are lucrative and exciting without overshadowing other options so that players feel inclined to focus only on the Nether Disruptor for Broken Shore play. This should now be a solid extra to add to your activities when it's available, rather than something to wait around for.
now respawns more frequently, uses more abilities, and is significantly sturdier.ClassesMagier
Damage of all abilities increased by 6%.
PriesterSchamane Enhancement SchurkeHexenmeister
Damage of the following abilities increased by 4%: , Arkaner Schuss, Mehrfachschuss, Gezielter Schuss, Salve, Schwarzer Pfeil, Stoßfeuer, Stichschuss, Windstoß, Die Vögel, Zielsuchgeschosse, Sperrfeuer
DungeonsDer Hof der Sterne
Fixed a bug causing the proc chance of Tödliche Echos (Artifact trait) to be quadrupled by Seelen ernten. It is now doubled, as intended.
- Fixed a bug causing the proc chance of Süße Seelen (Artifact trait) to be quadrupled by Seelen ernten. It is now doubled, as intended.
- Patrol Captain Gerdo
Improved the visuals for Patrol Captain Gerdo's Straßenkehrer ability.
Legion Companion App
- Lady S’theno should no longer disappear from Felhammer when she is sent on a mission.
Player versus PlayerMagierin
- Added support for new Follower Missions.
- Addressed an issue that caused some Mission duration times to differ from the World of Warcraft client.
- Addressed an issue that caused Artifact Power rewards to display incorrect punctuation in tooltips.
- PvP template Intellect reduced by 6%.
- increases the damage of your pet by 15% (was 50%).
- The arrow markers located in Impsorrow Approach no longer vanish when players enter the area for the quest “Ein Leuchtfeuer im Dunklen”.