How to Enter The Arcatraz Normal Mode in Burning Crusade Classic
Unlike other Normal difficulty dungeons, Die Arkatraz
requires a specific key to enter, acquired after completing a chain of quests:
- You will need a flying mount and accept the first quest in the chain, Kristallsammlung des Konsortiums from Netherpirscher Khay'ji in Area 52, Netherstorm.
- Loot a Kristallartefakt von Arklon from the demons near Arklon Ruins and return to Nether-Stalker Khay'ji. Pick up the next quest, Ein Hügel voll Astraler
- Loot Insigne der Zaxxis from the Zaxxis Raiders to the south of Area 52.
- The next quest requires a group to slay Sphärenräuber Nesaad, which roams in the same area.
- After Sphärenräuber Nesaad is slain, you'll need to head to Gahruj in the Eco-Dome Midrealm for the quest Bitte um Unterstützung.
- The next quest, Rechtmäßiger Besitz, requires you to pick up Kasten mit Vermessungsausrüstung from inside the Eco-Dome.
- Once that is complete, you'll head to the Stormspire and seek an audience with Bild von Nexusprinz Haramad.
- Triangulationspunkt Eins requires you to use Triangulationsgerät near Manaforge Ultris to the east of the Stormspire.
- Triangulationspunkt Zwei requires the same thing near Manaforge Ara to the west.
- Das volle Dreieck requires you to head north to the Ruins of Farahlon, where you'll need to kill Culuthas and loot Kristall von Ata'mal.
- Once that is completed, you'll head back to Shattrath and talk to A'dal, picking up the last quest in the chain, Wie man in Arkatraz einbricht.
- Get a group together for Die Mechanar and defeat the final boss, Pathaleon der Kalkulator. Loot the Unteres Fragment des Schlüssels zur Arkatraz from the boss.
- Get a group together for Die Botanika and defeat the final boss, Warpzweig. Loot the Oberes Fragment des Schlüssels zur Arkatraz from the boss.
- With boss fragments looted from the Tempest Keep dungeon bosses, return to A'dal and pick up your Schlüssel zur Arkatraz!
How to Enter The Arcatraz Heroic Mode in Burning Crusade Classic
To enter Heroic Dungeon mode, you'll need to be level 70, and must obtain the Heroic key for each dungeon hub. For Tempest Keep
dungeons, once a player reaches Revered with Die Sha'tar
, they can purchase the Heroic Key: Warpgeschmiedeter Schlüssel
from the Reputation Quartermaster, Almaador.
At least one person in your group must also have Schlüssel zur Arkatraz
As with all Heroic dungeons, you'll find that the difficulty has been increased when compared to Normal. This could mean added boss spells, or boss abilities that just plain hit harder. You'll find additional loot inside Heroic dungeons, and every boss will drop Abzeichen der Gerechtigkeit
, which can be redeemed with G'eras
for additional Epic loot.
Another item you'll find as a guaranteed drop off the final boss of every Heroic dungeon is a Urnether