in Eurem Browser.
Battle for Azeroth - Class Raid Buff Abilities and Dispel Utility
08.02.2018 um 15:11
With the Battle for Azeroth Alpha underway, we've noticed that the implementation of the class raid buffs seen at BlizzCon have changed. Now, only 5 classes have a specific raid buff, instead of every class having one.
This is a newspost made in
BFA testing. To see the final comprehensive guides on utility, updated regularly throughout BFA,
The only remaining raid buffs only buff Primary Stats and apply a damage modifier on enemies hit. All utility and secondary stat raid buffs have been removed. If you want to see the removed buffs, you can see our
BlizzCon Class Buff post.
Primary Stat Buffs
These abilities need to be cast and will be buffed to all party and raid members when applied.
- Infuses the target with brilliance, increasing their Intellect by 10% for 1 hour. If target is in your party or raid, all party and raid members will be affected.
Gebet der Seelenstärke
- Infuses the target with vitality, increasing their Stamina by 10% for 1 hour. If the target is in your party or raid, all party and raid members will be affected.
- Increases the Strength and Agility of all raid and party members within 100 yards by 10% for 1 hour.
Because of how important these buffs are, Buff scrolls have been brought back for Scribes similar to
for groups without a
. These scrolls give a similar effect to the Primary Stat Buffs was at reduced effectiveness.
- Use: Increases the target's Intellect by 7% for 30 min. If target is in your party or raid, all party and raid members will be affected.
- Use: Increases the target's Stamina by 7% for 30 min. If target is in your party or raid, all party and raid members will be affected.
- Use: Increases the target's Strength and Agility by 7% for 30 min. If target is in your party or raid, all party and raid members will be affected.
Damage Modifier Raid Buffs
These Raid Buffs are applied in the form of a debuff on an enemy when it is hit.
- Your damage weakens the target, increasing Physical damage taken by 5%.
- Your Chaos/Fire damage brands the target, increasing magic damage taken by 5%.
Class Dispel Utility
Some additional Utility is being added in the form of dispels and purges. These are more important in Battle for Azeroth with the increased diversity of debuff types.
as a Magic Purge joining Mage, Priest, Shaman and Warlock (Felhunter).
Geringen Fluch aufheben
back as a Curse Removal joining Druid and Shaman.
have regained the ability to Dispel Enrage effects using
Poisons can still be dispelled by Druid, Monk and Paladin.
Diseases can still be dispelled by Monk, Paladin and Priest.
Wowhead Premium bekommen
1$ pro Monat
könnt ihr eine werbefreie Seite genießen, Premium-Features freischalten und die Seite unterstützen!
Zeige 0 Kommentare
Verstecke 0 Kommentare
Anmelden um Kommentar zu erstellen
Ihr seid nicht angemeldet. Bitte
meldet Euch an
, um einen Kommentar einzusenden.
« Nächster Post
Vorheriger Post »
Mit Wowhead verbinden
Braucht Ihr Hilfe?
Was gibt's Neues?
Andere Fanbyte Seiten
Hearthstone Top Decks
Final Fantasy XI
© 2021 Fanbyte