- The Achievement “Ich sah Solis” should now be awarded to participating players as expected.
- Demon Hunters can no longer go beyond the expected boundaries of the Tempel von Katmogu battleground.
- (Treffsicherheit) now heals the Jäger for 30% of maximum health and the Jäger's pet for 100%.
- Salve now deals additional damage at 100% of Attack Power (was 75%).
- Murder of Crows (Treffsicherheit) now deals damage equal to 162% of Attack Power (was 135%).
- Frostblitz damage increased to 185% of Spell Power (was 170%).
- Hagel damage increased to 105% of Spell Power (was 90%).
- Sühne damage is now 190% of Spell Power (was 175%).
- now heals 300% of Spell Power (was 275%).
- Schattenwort: Schmerz (Discipline) damage increased by 7%.
- Läuterung des Bösen additional damage increased to 48% of Spell Power (was 42%).
- Dominanter Geist cooldown reduced to 2 minutes (was 3 minutes).
- Schisma now deals damage equal to 425% of Spell Power (was 400%).
Developers' notes: We recently identified a bug that was causing Discipline Priests to gain far more benefit than intended from caster DPS trinkets. While we do intend for Discipline to benefit from caster DPS trinkets (including through Abbitte), and will be tuning those appropriately, we are slightly increasing the spec's damage to account for the bug fix. We will continue monitoring the issue.
- Leben entfesseln increases your next heal by 45% (was 30%).
- Lebensquell now heals for 375% of Spell Power (was 300%).
- Lebensquell heals for 25% of normal value on full-health targets, if it has more than 6 targets.
Developers' notes: This does not reduce Lebensquell's effective (non-overheal) healing. In the future we plan to find a different solution, but we felt it was it was better to address the interaction between Lebensquell overhealing and Totem des Wolkenbruchs now, rather than wait to change it after it got more use.
- now does damage of 35% of Spell Power per tick (was 30%).
- Seelendieb now does damage of 52% of Spell Power per tick (was 44%).
- Heimsuchung damage increased to 700% of Spell Power (was 600%).
- Verbrennen damage increased to 210% of Spell Power (was 190%).
Player Versus Player - The following adjustments only apply to PvP abilities when used in PvP.TodesritterDruidDemon Hunter
- Implemented a fix for a bug that was causing a loss of sound with Creative SoundBlaster Audigy SE sound cards.
- (Verwüstung) PvP Stat Assignment Adjustments:
Agility reduced by 10%
- Mastery reduced by 60%
- Critical Strike increased by 30%
- Haste increased by 30%
Developers' note: Verwüstungsdämonenjäger damage overall was quite high, so we reduced the amount of Agility they receive in PvP. We also felt that their Mastery contributed too much to excessive burst, so we've redistributed their secondary stat budget, reducing their Mastery, but increasing their Critical Strike and Haste.
(Havoc) now grants 3 seconds of Verschwimmen
(was 1.5 seconds). Inneren Dämon erwecken
(Havoc) now grants 6 seconds of Metamorphose
(was 8 seconds). JägerMagier
- Kleptomanie cooldown increased to 30 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Arkanschlag (Arcane) now deals 15% more damage in PvP.
- Drachenodem (Fire) duration reduced to 3 seconds (was 4 seconds).
- Feuerball (Fire) now deals 75% additional damage in PvP (was 150%).
- Feuerteufel (Fire) now reduces Einäschern's cooldown by 5 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- Flammenkanone (Fire) now stacks to 5 (was 3), but only increases damage, range, and health by 3% per stack.
- Großer Pyroschlag (Fire) now deals 35% of the target's health (was 25%).
- Eislanze (Frost) deals 20% additional damage in PvP.
- Frost Bolt (Frost) deals 20% additional damage in PvP.
- Rüstung plündern (Outlaw) reduces the target's damage by 10% (was 20%) and increases the caster's damage by 10% (was 20%).
- Tötung (Outlaw) damage reduced by 15% in PvP.