Here are this week’s PTR notes:Allied Races
- Nightborne can now customize their hands with a glow effect.
Developers’ note: The glow effect is in progress and only available on female Nightborne this week. The new customization option will be available on male Nightborne on a later PTR build.
- Developers’ note: The PTR character copy may result in characters looking different while we work to hook up the new customizations.
Dungeons and Raids
- Anima Conductor
Anima can now be channeled to all unlocked locations each day (was one each day).
Defeating Timewalking raid bosses will now also provide credit towards the Timewalking weekly quests, “A Burning Path Through Time,” “A Frozen Path Through Time,” and “A Shattered Path Through Time.”
Player versus Player
- Ultimate Battle-Training Stones now cost 35 Polished Pet Charms (was 60).
Triune Ward (Runecarving Power) now provides 35% barrier effectiveness in PvP combat (was 50%).
User Interface and Accessibility
- Mining ore drop rates across all zones, including Elethium Ore, increased by 20%.
- Callous Hide and Heavy Callous Hide drop rate increased by 20%.
- Jewelcrafting Essence drop rate increased by 10%.
- Lightless Silk drop rate has been increased by 20%.
- The “PvP talent is available” helptip will now only appear in War Mode and PvP instances.
- Several emotes have been adjusted:
Drool, cough, burp, fart, whistle, spit, and moon no longer change when used while targeting a player.
- Pounce and groan have been adjusted when used while targeting a player.
- 4 new emotes have been added – Huzzah, magnificent, impressed, and wince.
- Kick, stink, shake, and moan have been removed.
Developers’ note: Some of these emotes seem to have harmless intentions at a glance, but when used while targeting another player, their intentions can turn unexpectedly suggestive or intrusive. We’ve made adjustments to these emotes with negative connotations towards another player, while also adding a few new ones.