In Development: Flying on Draenor
Flying has been enabled on Draenor for characters that have attained the account-wide achievement, Pfadfinder von Draenor
. To help facilitate testing of this feature, accounts that have not yet obtained the achievement will be able to purchase a Manual of Rapid Pathfinding from Flaskataur in their Garrisons on the PTR.
- Please note there may still be areas or pockets on Draenor where flying has not yet been fully implemented. These areas will be tracked and listed in a forum thread titled "Flight in Draenor – Reported Bugs Thread" on the PTR Discussion forum.
In Development: PvP Mercenary Mode
Players will be able to act as a mercenary for the opposite faction in PvP whenever your faction is experiencing a long wait time to get into Ashran
or unrated Battlegrounds. Agents of the enemy faction will appear in your base in Ashran
for the Alliance, Kriegsspeer
for the Horde) and allow you to enter Ashran
or Battlegrounds disguised as an enemy player, and actually fight as the opposite faction.While competing as a mercenary, players will automatically have their race changed into one appropriate for the opposite faction. Players will still be able to earn all the same rewards as winning or losing as their original faction (with the exception of faction-specific achievements).
- This feature is still in development and is not available initially on the PTR. Mercenary Mode will be enabled later in the PTR process.
- See the blog “In Development: PvP Mercenary Mode” for more information.
Raids and Dungeons
New Timewalking Rewards
Timewalking Loot Changes
- Wrath of the Lich King dungeon bosses now have a chance to drop a Gefrorene Kugel as personal loot while Timewalking.
- Burning Crusade dungeon bosses now have a chance to drop Urnether as personal loot while Timewalking.
- Additionally, all Timewalking dungeon bosses that had a chance to drop profession patterns or recipes now have a chance to drop them again if the player has the relevant profession and not learned it yet.
- Skadi der Skrupellose in Turm Utgarde now has a very slight chance to drop Zügel des blauen Protodrachen as personal loot while Timewalking..
- Loken in Hallen der Blitze now has a chance to drop a music roll while Timewalking.
- Ashran now has a deserter mechanic. Upon entering, players receive a 10-minute buff called Einsatz in Ashran. If the player leaves an Ashran match before this buff expires, a 15-minute debuff called Feigling will be applied that prevents entry into another Ashran match.
Legendary Ring Quest Line
- New weekly quests (such as Dominanzfirlefanz) have been added to help players catch-up in earlier stages of the Legendary Ring Quest Line for Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry.
Zones, Creatures, and NPCs
- The interior of the Armory at Sturmschild should now be correctly furnished.
- Removed a stack of objects floating outside of the Armory at Sturmschild.
- Cartographers have been notified and corrected a spelling error on the world map.
- The maximum size of a mount is now capped at 150% of base size for cosmetic effects.
Shipyard and Naval Missions
- Ship equipment items now have "Naval Equipment" in the item tooltip, enabling it to be searchable through the bag search UI.
- Fixed an issue where completing a naval mission at the Naval Command Table did not cause the Garrison Report icon to stop blinking.
: Credit for obtaining Ausstattungsbaupläne: Heizkessel
should now be tracking properly and players should now be able to complete this achievement.